September 16, 1948
FRONT ROW: Charles Almoney Jr., Joyce Kern, Darlene Shearer, Jack Almoney, Shirley Lentz, Reed Snyder, Marlene Moul, Lonnie Hengst. 2nd ROW: Patricia Bare, Donna Eisenhart, Judy Rosenzweig, Barry Emig, Patricia Eisenhart, Ronald Hengst, Robert Gunnet. 3rd ROW: Barbara Gunnet, Janet Klinedinst, Charles Snyder, Mardella Senft, John Gunnet, Robert Stambaugh Jr., David Almoney, David Brenneman, Rodney Eisenhart. BACK ROW: Lorraine Moul, Idella Rosenzweig, Josephine Wherley, Charlotte Zellers, Shirley Zellers, Philip Brenneman, Teacher H. Elmer Warner, Carl Klinedinst, Leroy Rosenzweig, Glenn Bare.
The school was closed in May, 1950 and the children were transferred to the Lincolnway Consolidated school. The building was demolished in the 1990’s and is now a parking lot for Faith Evangelical Cong. Church across the street.