CHARLES B. WALLACE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
2065 High Street
riginally known as Shiloh #1, it is the second oldest township school still in use. When it opened in 1953, it served grades one through six, but it now only houses kindergarten and first grade students. It was renamed to honor Charles B. Wallace, a former supervising principal. It originally held eight standard classrooms, an all-purpose room and a kitchen. During major renovations in 1991, two classrooms, other specialized areas and an improved playground were added. Wallace’s ability to provide a lunch program was a factor in determining the closing of Shiloh School #2 on School Street.