NORMAN A. TRIMMER ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
1900 Brenda Road
Dedication Ceremonies Program, February 14, 1978
This is the third oldest township school still in use. It was built at the end of Brenda Road in 1958, and it opened in time for the 1960/61 school year, serving grades one through six. Originally known as the Sunset Lane School, it was renamed, in 1978, to honor Norman A. Trimmer, a landowner and board member who served twenty-seven years. During the districts 1991 renovation, it gained a one story addition, specialized areas and an improved playground.